Sunday 29 April 2012

Classes at Trinity

Art Classes continue at Trinity Catholic School, three night as week
Wed & Thurs 6.30- 9pm
Fri 3.30- 6pm
Adults £10 children £3
 These are very small classes tayloured to develop your work what ever stage you're at, in what ever medium is relvant (2&3D).
Students range from people that haven't picked up a pencil or paint brush in 20 years to post graduate level.
I ask for no up front payments  as I realise that its often hard to find the time & space to do creative work on a regular basis,
Materials;Bring what you have, we’ll discuss what you need and where to get them.

I work along side the students the above image I painted this week in acrylic.



If you are interested in attending, or have questions don’t hesitate to email or ring me;
Helena Godwin 01926743358
Helena.godwin@ntlworld.com

1 comment:

  1. I love how youve made to imadges out of won its like a acid trip did you meen to make th clift look like a mans fase ? Briliant!

    ReplyDelete