Friday 24 August 2012

Developing my back garden

since the disagreement with the neighbours I have left the front garden alone. Letting the bushes and grass over grow leaving the CD tee pee which now I feel looks like an elderly royal dropping off to sleep in their finery
I have been gradually using my back garden less and less as I felt like I was on show. this came to a head when a member of next doors extended family stood in their garden shouting at me in my kitchen. I put up a bit of a CD screen and more gazebos. next door kindly put up a netting screen.

I am so happy, it has totally changed the feel of my garden

A Kitch net curtain is fun

I now spend most of my time outside developing my sting weaving

creating sculptural forms and letting the bind weed and nettles grow up

I'm away for a week I'll photo it when I get back to see how much the plants have taken over

No comments:

Post a Comment