Sunday 12 August 2012

A shocking display of petty spite boardering on criminal vandilism

yesterday I returned home after taking a short walk and a pint with a disabled friend(a visually inpaired MS sufferer)to find this mess 
there was a thick high hedge dividing me from the large noisy family next door, a bit of a buffer and a back drop for my sculpture

I've put up with their children constantly throwing things over and climbing in. so I had not trimmed the hedge too much as a softer more sculptural feel suited my garden better


when I naturally complained the parents weren't available and I was told I was a mad and my garden was an eyesore by members of the extended family. when I did speak  to the father he told me to get over myself and started insulting my friend, with adults like this no wonder the kids are a nuisance.


This is their garden now, its been a mess for over a year


I will have to biuld some form of screen as I have lost alot of privacy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete