Tuesday 1 May 2012

Its been raining

             Its been raining in My Jubilee garden,which is doing the flora and fauna allot of good.
 The willow I've planted is encouraging birds, I spotted a regular young robin having a bath in a blue glass dish. I've always been keen on encouraging wildlife. By placing glass objects in the garden has introduced a lot of little pools I'm interested to see what else turns up over the summer( as long as I don't come down with malaria)


                                 Due to the continuous rain through the whole of April
I have left the garden and I have spent way too much time at home on face book usually avoiding house work as a result last week I've started another blog http://helena-godwinsays.blogspot.co.uk/

"Helena says" is just a bit of fun, I get to frustrated if I take life toooooooooo seriously

an attempt to have a laugh every day.
One day I might turn it into a book. most of Helena says is based on quick photos I take.
 This is for speed this silly blog can't become my whole life ( not till it starts paying)
The cartoons take much longer, so they get slotted in from time to time.
I hope to increase the frequency of the cartoons as I get more practised

No comments:

Post a Comment