Sunday 6 May 2012

I'm very upset



I have allowed kids on the trampoline so they had something to do in an area where there is nothing provided but I got an angry neighbour bangs on my door shouting at me to make them stop, I pointed out that these kids will just cause trouble somewhere else., his attitude was good as long as its not near his van which is parked on the pavement next to my garden.
I feel I have to take it down as the council are already on my back about the glass and I cannot afford to loose my home.

I have spent time building a good relationship with these kids trying to give them something positive
I give them chalk and encourage them to be creative.I'm seen as a weirdo for trying to do something instead of moaning about how distructive the kids are in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment